Sigma Wireless Communications Ltd has been providing the Irish and International markets radio based telecommunication solutions since 1991. We are a Motorola Solutions and Radwin Platinum partner’s and are a leading provider of wireless solutions to critical communications users for the, Emergency Services including; Fire, Police, Health, Aviation & Coast Guard, also Private Operators, Private Enterprise and Public Utility sectors. Our track record and ability to deliver on time and within budget is second to none and borne out of many small and large scale successful system deployments, both within Ireland and internationally in countries such as, Central African Republic, Angola, Botswana, China, Kosovo and Sierra Leone.
We provide Design Services, Complete Project Management, Installation and Support Services.
- Desktop Analysis
- Site Surveys
- Technical Design / Functional Design Specifications
- RF Planning
- Radio System Network Design
- Site Detailed CAD Designs
- Site Build and Construction
- PTP & PTMP Microwave Link planning
- Frequency Regulator Negotiating and Licence Applications
- Wide Area and in Building RF Coverage Predictions
Our project implementation methodology is designed for an orderly progression from requirements to solution, to successful go live and into support. To ensure continual progress, each phase of the process is results oriented and measured by the completion of a specific deliverable as a milestone.
• Our methodology ensures that your project reflects your goals and objectives
• We develop plans to coordinate timelines, resources, costs, and reporting
• Intelligent resource allocation
• Measure program performance
• Communicate and manage risks
• Deliver successful projects
This ensures that all elements of the system are confirmed working before delivery to site and installation begins. All installation and commissioning is conducted in accordance with manufactures guidelines and in line with best international practices. Installation and Commissioning documentation is provided for all system installations. System Acceptance testing (SAT) is completed with the customer to ensure proper system delivery and the full system operation is tested prior to handover. As-built documentation is provided to the client as is knowledge transfer of the system.
• Logistics and Warehousing
• System Build and FAT testing
• System Installation & Commissioning
• Vehicle Terminal Installations
• System Acceptance Testing (SAT)
• Handover Documentation
• DC Systems Installation & Commissioning
• On Site User Training
We provide tailored Support Services to meet our client’s needs. These include 24x7x365 support Service Level Agreements (SLA), ON-Site support, in-country support, remote dial-in and telephone support and manufacturer support, including spares holding as appropriate.
Our processes are ITIL compliant and tailored to meet the customer needs;
- Customer Tailored Service Level Agreements
- On Call Engineers 24x7x365
- System Repair within Agreed Timeframes
- Telephone Support
- Remote Call Logging and Ticketing
- Product Repairs
- Terminal Provisioning and Engraving